WebFaction
Community site: login faq

Hello, I am having difficulties adding new emails to our account. How do I go about setting up two new accounts with a given webfaction password?

I set up two new emails on webfaction, and typed in a password I made up. When I set up these accounts in Microsoft Office Outlook, Outlook is rejecting the passwords and accounts.

ccg_associate associate@cclarkgallery.com pass: **

ccg_Marketing marketing@cclarkgallery.com pass: **

I couldn't find a number to call, but immediate assistance would be preferred.

Thank you,

Stephanie

Stephanie Smith Catharine Clark Gallery info@cclarkgallery.com

asked 02 Jan '13, 17:03

cclarkgallery
accept rate: 0%

edited 02 Jan '13, 17:25

johns ♦♦
5.3k212

You do not want to post the username/password, or any other sensitive info to live mailboxes on our community forum, otherwise anyone might see them and log in. You will want to submit a support ticket in the future if you want to provide us sensitive information such as the password as it private, unlike the community.

E-mail on our platform is easier once you understand the various objects,

1. e-mail addresses = pointers, like a domain. They can point to mailboxes, a script on the server, or other e-mail addresses.
  2. mailboxes = e-mail storage, and the username you use to log into the server.

Do the logins work in our web-mail? If they do than you should send us a support ticket with a screenshot of your outlook configuration. If they do not try resetting the passwords in the control panel.

permanent link

answered 02 Jan '13, 17:29

johns ♦♦
5.3k212
accept rate: 23%

edited 02 Jan '13, 17:32

P.S. We do not provide telephone support. The community forum is more for questions which are best addressed by the community, such as development inquiries or technical questions beyond our scope of support. Anything involving your account must be addressed with a support ticket.

(02 Jan '13, 17:30) johns ♦♦
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×259
×33
×6
×4

question asked: 02 Jan '13, 17:03

question was seen: 4,457 times

last updated: 02 Jan '13, 17:32

WEBFACTION
REACH US
SUPPORT
AFFILIATE PROGRAM
LEGAL
© COPYRIGHT 2003-2019 SWARMA LIMITED - WEBFACTION IS A SERVICE OF SWARMA LIMITED
REGISTERED IN ENGLAND AND WALES 5729350 - VAT REGISTRATION NUMBER 877397162
5TH FLOOR, THE OLD VINYL FACTORY, HAYES, UB3 1HA, UNITED KINGDOM