Perhaps it's because it's still been less than 48 hrs since I've registered with web faction/ registered my domain and switched the name servers over. For some reason I cannot access my website on Google Chrome (updated) and Opera. My site is accessible via Internet Explorer, FireFox, and Safari.

I've cleared the DNS cache, web cache, and turned off DNS prefetching in Google Chrome and still cannot access my site. Oddly enough I can access the WordPress admin panel url.

Is there anything I need to do to fix this or is this simply a matter of waiting the full 48 hrs?

Thanks! -Mk

asked 07 Feb '13, 17:31

nickhoward's gravatar image

nickhoward
accept rate: 0%

Submit a support ticket so we can investigate. It is impossible to say what the issue is or provide a course of action without investigation.

link

answered 07 Feb '13, 19:06

johns's gravatar image

johns ♦♦
4.1k28
accept rate: 23%

Thanks Johns, will do. -Nk

link

answered 08 Feb '13, 11:41

nickhoward's gravatar image

nickhoward
accept rate: 0%

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "Title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "Title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×88
×74
×3
×1

Asked: 07 Feb '13, 17:31

Seen: 1,745 times

Last updated: 08 Feb '13, 11:41

Plans & prices    Sign up    Why WebFaction?    Contact us    Affiliate program    Support    Legal    Jobs    Blog    Control panel login