WebFaction
Community site: login faq

When I access my awstats directory (which is set up with a cgi password), I type the password only to receive an 'Internal Server Error' page.

In my error logs, all I can see is this:

Exception KeyError: KeyError(-1208940864,) in <module 'threading' from '/usr/local/lib/python2.6/threading.pyc'> ignored

The extra info field of the awstats application is set to the name of my application, as instructed. What can be wrong?

asked 15 Jan '11, 10:13

Herman
accept rate: 0%

The extra info field on AWStats applications must be set to match the website name, rather than the application name that should be monitored. Note that this field can only be set when the application is created - if you want to change it, you will need to create a new AWStats application.

The error you are getting in your logs, however, does not seem to be related to AWStats - it is most likely something specific to the "cgi password" application that you set up. For further help with this, you will need to post a support ticket.

permanent link

answered 15 Jan '11, 10:22

tie
1.4k13
accept rate: 44%

Sorry, I meant to say website, not application. I'll see whether I can reconfigure the cgi application, otherwise I'll open a ticket. Thanks.

(15 Jan '11, 14:20) Herman
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×18

question asked: 15 Jan '11, 10:13

question was seen: 11,648 times

last updated: 15 Jan '11, 14:20

WEBFACTION
REACH US
SUPPORT
LEGAL
© COPYRIGHT 2003-2021 SWARMA LIMITED - WEBFACTION IS A SERVICE OF SWARMA LIMITED
REGISTERED IN ENGLAND AND WALES 5729350 - VAT REGISTRATION NUMBER 877397162
5TH FLOOR, THE OLD VINYL FACTORY, HAYES, UB3 1HA, UNITED KINGDOM