WebFaction
Community site: login faq

I've had my mailboxes synced through the mail client in the past and they have had problems but Ive always been able to resolve them and get them working just fine. My web faction mail boxes / email addresses won't sync up with my mail client this time. I recently updated to Yosemite (not sure if that is a factor) and at the same time reset my mail boxes. Ive attached screen shots. Ive also tried all kinds of different port options, etc. I know my passwords are correct and Ive read the web faction support on syncing with mac mail clients for mountain lions and tried all of it. I tried deleting and re installing. Im wondering if it has something to do with yosemite. It does however work perfectly on my iPhone and iPad. no problems at all there. thanks for your time and help! I greatly appreciate it.

-Greg

asked 14 Nov '14, 19:27

A Major Music
accept rate: 0%

Please select "Window > Connection Doctor" in your Apple Mail app, then send the results to us in a support ticket. I do not recommend posting your email account details here in our public forum.

permanent link

answered 14 Nov '14, 21:30

seanf
12.2k42136
accept rate: 37%

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×70
×8
×5
×4
×2

question asked: 14 Nov '14, 19:27

question was seen: 2,947 times

last updated: 14 Nov '14, 21:30

WEBFACTION
REACH US
SUPPORT
AFFILIATE PROGRAM
LEGAL
© COPYRIGHT 2003-2020 SWARMA LIMITED - WEBFACTION IS A SERVICE OF SWARMA LIMITED
REGISTERED IN ENGLAND AND WALES 5729350 - VAT REGISTRATION NUMBER 877397162
5TH FLOOR, THE OLD VINYL FACTORY, HAYES, UB3 1HA, UNITED KINGDOM