WebFaction
Community site: login faq

hi, initially i added project directory in my web factional account with Django version 1.5.8 and installed all dependency and it working fine after that i create one more project with django version 1.8 and when i check in new project version using >>pip freeze so it display initial version of django 1.5.8 using putty

so now i want to cahnge the version of django Django version of that sites is 1.8 and i used Django-cms in it and how can i installed django 1.8 and respective version of django cms in my web factional server without disturb existing one

please help!!!

asked 15 Dec '15, 10:33

VirtualReali...
accept rate: 0%

edited 15 Dec '15, 10:34

If you want to run different versions of Django for different apps, then just install separate Django apps via our control panel, and then change the version of Django to whatever you need it to be. Instructions for manually upgrading Django are here: Upgrading your Django Libraries

permanent link

answered 15 Dec '15, 19:14

seanf
12.2k42136
accept rate: 37%

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×909
×7
×2
×2

question asked: 15 Dec '15, 10:33

question was seen: 1,515 times

last updated: 15 Dec '15, 19:14

WEBFACTION
REACH US
SUPPORT
AFFILIATE PROGRAM
LEGAL
© COPYRIGHT 2003-2020 SWARMA LIMITED - WEBFACTION IS A SERVICE OF SWARMA LIMITED
REGISTERED IN ENGLAND AND WALES 5729350 - VAT REGISTRATION NUMBER 877397162
5TH FLOOR, THE OLD VINYL FACTORY, HAYES, UB3 1HA, UNITED KINGDOM