WebFaction
Community site: login faq

Okay, this is not a real question, so if it's not suitable for this community page please excuse me.

First of all, I really like the Webfaction and their service. I am a customer of you more than two years and I didn't feel regret about that even one day. And I am not thinking that changing my hosting company, I am all good. But this: there is no Let's Encrypt integration feels me very sad :(

Are we really have to use some unofficial cli tools? I know giving ETA is not possible but waiting without any information is really frustrating. Even very cheap and under quality hosting companies offers that let's encrypt integration with one click. But that flexible and good quality hosting company can't? I am waiting here for more than three months with no information about when we can use that. And I decided to open account and post this into community page.

So please at least give us a little information what phase are you in? Still creating or alpha or beta or qa or testing? Anything will be helpful but waiting as blind is really really frustrating. I didn't want anything from Webfaction that much, so please please please make it real as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding and good work and this good service, please keep it better at all times.

Cheers

asked 24 Nov, 13:54

coderontheroad's gravatar image

coderontheroad
accept rate: 0%

We're putting the final touches on our LE integration and hope to roll it out very soon. Sorry for the delays!

permanent link

answered 24 Nov, 14:51

seanf's gravatar image

seanf ♦♦
12.0k21534
accept rate: 37%

Sean, can you please be more concrete about 'real soon'? Are you talking about one week, one month, three months?

(26 Nov, 11:15) Stephen Stephen's gravatar image

Probably about a week, barring any unforeseen issues.

(28 Nov, 20:51) seanf ♦♦ seanf's gravatar image
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×20

question asked: 24 Nov, 13:54

question was seen: 140 times

last updated: 28 Nov, 20:51

WEBFACTION
REACH US
SUPPORT
AFFILIATE PROGRAM
LEGAL
© COPYRIGHT 2003-2017 PARAGON INTERNET GROUP LIMITED