WebFaction
Community site: login faq

I have a mailbox for myself, and a junkmail slush box, both going to various addresses ending in @shep.ca. I've also set up forward-only addresses for my sister and my cousin, with their first names @shep.ca, but that only forward to their respective gmail addresses.

I haven't experienced (to my knowledge) any vanished mail, but my cousin's forward-only address seems to be... dropping the ball. A few tests have made it through to his Gmail, but others have... vanished.

asked 28 Oct '11, 14:57

mattshepherd
accept rate: 0%

Are you using your cousin's Gmail account as the sending address to test sending to his account?

(28 Oct '11, 15:24) bmeyer71 ♦♦

I'm so tired it took me about a minute to understand the question. :)

I'm sending messages to cousin@shep.ca from my gmail account and my me@shep.ca account. Ones sent from my me@shep.ca account seem to get through to cousin@shep.ca; ones sent from my Gmail account do not.

(28 Oct '11, 15:30) mattshepherd

Could you please open a support ticket and specify the e-mail addresses that are having the problem? We can then take a closer look. https://help.webfaction.com/

(28 Oct '11, 15:42) bmeyer71 ♦♦
Be the first one to answer this question!
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×69
×17

question asked: 28 Oct '11, 14:57

question was seen: 2,743 times

last updated: 28 Oct '11, 15:42

WEBFACTION
REACH US
SUPPORT
AFFILIATE PROGRAM
LEGAL
© COPYRIGHT 2003-2019 SWARMA LIMITED - WEBFACTION IS A SERVICE OF SWARMA LIMITED
REGISTERED IN ENGLAND AND WALES 5729350 - VAT REGISTRATION NUMBER 877397162
5TH FLOOR, THE OLD VINYL FACTORY, HAYES, UB3 1HA, UNITED KINGDOM