WebFaction
Community site: login faq

I have recently noticed that there are so many pages which are shown in timeout tab in my webmaster tools account. Why is that now? Earlier there were no timeout pages. Traffic to my website has increased, but still it's not consuming much bandwidth. My daily bandwidth consumption is around 500MB.

How do I know if I need to increase the ram or not. Is this timeout error is something I should be worrying?

Thanks!

asked 17 Nov '11, 08:24

plus1this
accept rate: 0%

Hi,

We can assist you better with this issue if you open a ticket about it. Please provide as much information as possible, such as times when the timeouts have occurred, or any method to reproduce them (if you know of such a method). Thanks!

permanent link

answered 17 Nov '11, 08:41

todork
1.2k5
accept rate: 34%

@todork I have opened a ticket and attached a screenshot of my webmaster tools account. Should I migrate to CentOS6-64 bit and can that solve this problem,as it uses a latest version of MySQL.

(17 Nov '11, 22:05) plus1this
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×18
×2

question asked: 17 Nov '11, 08:24

question was seen: 2,218 times

last updated: 17 Nov '11, 22:05

WEBFACTION
REACH US
SUPPORT
AFFILIATE PROGRAM
LEGAL
© COPYRIGHT 2003-2019 SWARMA LIMITED - WEBFACTION IS A SERVICE OF SWARMA LIMITED
REGISTERED IN ENGLAND AND WALES 5729350 - VAT REGISTRATION NUMBER 877397162
5TH FLOOR, THE OLD VINYL FACTORY, HAYES, UB3 1HA, UNITED KINGDOM