WebFaction
Community site: login faq

Hi, I have installed grappelli, filebrowser, tinymce, and South applications in order to use them with mine. At the moment these grappelli, filebrowser and tinymce are used only in the administration interface.

At my pc everything works fine, however after uploading and trying to open the administration interface I get this:

Caught ImproperlyConfigured while rendering: The included urlconf filebrowser.urls doesn't have any patterns in it

in the debug screen this is where the exception is caught

ADMIN_URL = "{% url admin:index %}",

at my PC this works. Any ideas what might have gone wrong?

asked 01 Dec '11, 05:04

xpanta
accept rate: 0%

If you look in django_filebrowser-3.4.0-py2.7.egg/filebrowser/urls.py, you'll see this:

# As of version 3.4, all urls moved to FileBrowserSite class in filebrowser.sites

You probably need to change your code wherever you are using "filebrowser.urls" and follow these intructions instead: Quick start guide — Django FileBrowser 3.4.1 documentation

Hope that helps!

permanent link

answered 01 Dec '11, 12:53

seanf
12.2k42136
accept rate: 37%

yes. That was correct. At my pc I had the previous version and I didn't notice that at Webfaction I had installed the newer version. Thanks a lot

(02 Dec '11, 01:21) xpanta

Python will raise an ImportError exception whenever it cannot find a particular package or module as requested by an import statement. This is caused by the named module not appearing in any of the module search path directories.

Here is how to Fix ImportError Exceptions.

permanent link

answered 01 Dec '11, 07:16

timg ♦♦
1.3k4
accept rate: 30%

Thanks. However, everything I have installed is in ~/lib/python2.7/ and everything is included in python path as well.

(01 Dec '11, 08:29) xpanta
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×909
×5

question asked: 01 Dec '11, 05:04

question was seen: 4,942 times

last updated: 02 Dec '11, 01:21

WEBFACTION
REACH US
SUPPORT
AFFILIATE PROGRAM
LEGAL
© COPYRIGHT 2003-2020 SWARMA LIMITED - WEBFACTION IS A SERVICE OF SWARMA LIMITED
REGISTERED IN ENGLAND AND WALES 5729350 - VAT REGISTRATION NUMBER 877397162
5TH FLOOR, THE OLD VINYL FACTORY, HAYES, UB3 1HA, UNITED KINGDOM