WebFaction
Community site: login faq

When I access my page it shows me the default page of webfaction. I checked the reasons the page listed: > You recently created a new website record and visited it before it got set up. I did it about ten minutes ago. > You added a new domain in the control panel but didn’t create a site record to link it with an application. I did. > Your website record is set for HTTPS, but you visited a HTTP URL (or vice-versa). With http, the same as my settings. > You tried to visit your website by IP address. I typed my domain name(0577sz.com) in the address bar.

I changed my name server yesterday, less than 24 hours. But dig +short ns 0577sz.com told me that my name server now is:

ns1.webfaction.com
ns2.webfaction.com
ns3.webfaction.com
ns4.webfaction.com

Any thing wrong?

asked 18 Nov '10, 19:41

hon
accept rate: 0%

edited 18 Nov '10, 19:44

Hi,

What's wrong is you have a cached version of the site saved in your browser or your DNS is caching the page. Please try clearing your caches and try accessing your page again.

It is working for me. :)

permanent link

answered 18 Nov '10, 19:44

klynton
1.6k1210
accept rate: 41%

hi, I cleared my browser caches and dns cashes but it dose not work:( but now when i access my page it shows me a break page. Any thing wrong? Thank you.

(18 Nov '10, 20:15) hon

Can you tell me what IP do you see when you do "ping 0577sz.com" on a terminal or command-line in windows and are you able to ping it successfully?

(18 Nov '10, 20:24) neeravk

Thank you all, it works perfectly now:)

(18 Nov '10, 23:30) hon
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×25

question asked: 18 Nov '10, 19:41

question was seen: 2,211 times

last updated: 18 Nov '10, 23:30

WEBFACTION
REACH US
SUPPORT
AFFILIATE PROGRAM
LEGAL
© COPYRIGHT 2003-2019 SWARMA LIMITED - WEBFACTION IS A SERVICE OF SWARMA LIMITED
REGISTERED IN ENGLAND AND WALES 5729350 - VAT REGISTRATION NUMBER 877397162
5TH FLOOR, THE OLD VINYL FACTORY, HAYES, UB3 1HA, UNITED KINGDOM