WebFaction
Community site: login faq

Hello everybody,

Last friday I set up a webfaction account and installed Redmine for my company. On Friday everything worked fine and I could create user accounts and play around with Redmine.

This morning I wanted the create some projects inside Redmine but the Application stopped working with the following error message:

Error message: uninitialized constant Gem::SyckDefaultKey Exception class: NameError

Over the weekend I didn't change anything on the webfaction account. Unfortunately I'm not able to login via SSH from today's location and will probably have to wait for tonight until I'm home and able to use SHH, if required to solve the issue.

Has anybody an idea why this happened? Was some portion of the ruby lib updated without my knowledge or is the application interfering with some others ruby app on the machine?

Any help is appreciated, Thanks

asked 23 Jan '12, 02:34

skyvalley
accept rate: 0%

Hi,

Some system software was updated on some of our servers during the weekend, and although I don't believe we updated a Ruby library, it's impossible to say without knowing the exact server your account is on. I'd suggest that you open a ticket, so we can take a look at this and help you fix it.

permanent link

answered 23 Jan '12, 03:15

todork
1.2k5
accept rate: 34%

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×46
×3
×1
×1
×1

question asked: 23 Jan '12, 02:34

question was seen: 2,756 times

last updated: 23 Jan '12, 03:15

WEBFACTION
REACH US
SUPPORT
AFFILIATE PROGRAM
LEGAL
© COPYRIGHT 2003-2020 SWARMA LIMITED - WEBFACTION IS A SERVICE OF SWARMA LIMITED
REGISTERED IN ENGLAND AND WALES 5729350 - VAT REGISTRATION NUMBER 877397162
5TH FLOOR, THE OLD VINYL FACTORY, HAYES, UB3 1HA, UNITED KINGDOM