WebFaction
Community site: login faq

Hello,

I have added a plugin to our instance of track on our appserver. Instructions indicate we need to restart our webserver in order to do see the change. We have a Django site running off an apache server on /home/**/webapps/django/apache2. Is trac also falling under that webserver or something else? Which webserver should we restart to see the changes take place in trac? Thanks.

Alok

asked 23 Feb '12, 17:24

alokist
accept rate: 0%

edited 24 Feb '12, 11:32

Our Trac installer sets Trac up as CGI, which effectively "restarts" with every request, so your plugin should be activated automatically.

Also, you might want to consider editing your posts to remove your username and server hostname - that's basically two-thirds of the information that someone needs to log in to your shell account, posted here on a public forum. If you have questions that require details like that, then our ticketing system would be a more appropriate place to send your question. :)

permanent link

answered 23 Feb '12, 18:40

seanf
12.2k41836
accept rate: 37%

Thanks Sean. Noted about the user/host names. I went back through my previous posts and edited them out. Appreciate you looking out for us.

Alok

permanent link

answered 24 Feb '12, 11:36

alokist
accept rate: 0%

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×26
×24
×4
×1

question asked: 23 Feb '12, 17:24

question was seen: 6,525 times

last updated: 24 Feb '12, 11:36

WEBFACTION
REACH US
SUPPORT
AFFILIATE PROGRAM
LEGAL
© COPYRIGHT 2003-2019 SWARMA LIMITED - WEBFACTION IS A SERVICE OF SWARMA LIMITED
REGISTERED IN ENGLAND AND WALES 5729350 - VAT REGISTRATION NUMBER 877397162
5TH FLOOR, THE OLD VINYL FACTORY, HAYES, UB3 1HA, UNITED KINGDOM