WebFaction
Community site: login faq

Hey,

the new control panel is generally good but here is another suggestion in addition to Generated password for mailbox.

When starting typing part of the mailbox name and trying to select the correct mailbox for the email address edited it is very easy to get the "Create new mailbox ([partly typed search])" option instead of the desired mailbox. It would be great if the "Create new mailbox" option could be appended to the end of the list instead of at the top.

Thanks

Edit:

Add email

The create new appears after around half a sec. Just about the time it takes to get from typing to selecting the desired mailbox so I usually end up selecting Create new instead of the desired mailbox. Am running Chromium 17 on Linux Mint but I don't see why it should be any different on other browsers. Should be an easy fix to add it to the bottom instead of at the top so it does not mess up the original order.

asked 08 Mar '12, 05:13

lamusoftware
accept rate: 16%

edited 08 Mar '12, 08:04

Hi,

I can't seem to reproduce the issue you're describing. Are you sure this is not the autocomplete filled in by your web browser? Can you try a different browser? If you can still reproduce this, please provide exact steps, including sample search text that we can use to reproduce this. Thanks.

permanent link

answered 08 Mar '12, 07:33

todork
1.2k4
accept rate: 34%

bumping it

(10 Mar '12, 00:55) lamusoftware
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×260
×38
×24

question asked: 08 Mar '12, 05:13

question was seen: 3,312 times

last updated: 10 Mar '12, 00:55

WEBFACTION
REACH US
SUPPORT
AFFILIATE PROGRAM
LEGAL
© COPYRIGHT 2003-2019 SWARMA LIMITED - WEBFACTION IS A SERVICE OF SWARMA LIMITED
REGISTERED IN ENGLAND AND WALES 5729350 - VAT REGISTRATION NUMBER 877397162
5TH FLOOR, THE OLD VINYL FACTORY, HAYES, UB3 1HA, UNITED KINGDOM